Toddlers are always on the move, excited and exploring the world around them! Kids 'R' Kids understands the curiosity and readiness of toddlers and creates a challenging and kid-paced day to fulfill these needs.
Our Kids 'R' Kids Infant-Toddler Program grows along with your child, building on previous knowledge and providing new challenges.
Toddler Curriculum includes:
- hands-on projects designed to stimulate the toddler mind
- a structured learning plan designed to meet your child's developmental needs
- problem-solving challenges and puzzles
- a fun, safe play environment for personal discovery and adventure
- a rich educational environment filled with science, math, language, drama, music, art and more
- daily reports for you on the progress of your child including updates on naps, toilet training and meals
- close attention to each and every toddler to maximize personal growth
- lots of hugs and giggles
The Toddler Program
Our program works to strengthen all aspects of your growing toddler's development:
- building language - Through additional sign language skills, your toddler learns to communicate with caregivers and other children so her individual needs are more easily met.
- stories and songs - Exciting stories and an array of silly, fun songs help your toddler's imagination continue to grow while he learns those important skills needed for the next developmental level.
- creativity - Our facilities are designed with imagination in mind. As your toddler develops, she will continue to explore her abilities in music, art, and drama with the help of our developmentally-appropriate learning centers in each classroom. Our state-of-the-art facilities encourage creativity and imagination.
- fine and gross motor skills - With your toddler on the move, a busy body is a healthy body! Whether he is crawling, walking, reaching, or tossing, we help your child learn all about his body and celebrate his accomplishments both great and small.
- social interaction - When children enter into the world of toddlerhood, they become aware of the world around them. We believe that healthy, happy children understand the importance of friendship and harmony with their teachers and peers. Kids 'R' Kids is designed to maximize friendly interactions between each child and her teachers, no matter the nationality, religious belief, or cultural differences.
A Hug Above the Rest
We know that toddlers lead a very active lifestyle, and that is why our staff is prepared for the occasional boo-boo. We have developed a special place in our schools where your child can rest and receive the tender loving care he deserves. Our staff is highly qualified in First Aid as well as in “making it all better.”
A hug, a nod, an understanding smile, the comfort and safety of being with people who care—that's the Kids 'R' Kids difference.